- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
- Breaking: Buhari, Weah meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Okorocha sworn in as Senator
5 Top Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Today
If you have stretch marks and you’re wondering what to do to be free from them, we have a few tips you might find very useful
Stretch marks could be caused by pregnancy, changes in the body, weight gain/loss, rapid growth, etc. They are found mostly around the abdomen, the thighs, or arm areas of the body.
If you have stretch marks and you’re wondering what to do to be free from them, we have a few tips you might find very useful…
1. USE ALOE VERA
Aloe Vera has natural ingredients that are very good for the skin. It is used to treat an array of skin conditions, as well as to beautify the skin. To use it for stretch marks, simply apply some of it on the affected area, leave on for about 15 minutes, and then, wash away. Repeat routine for as long as you have to, and you’ll surely see improvement.
2. KEEP YOUR SKIN MOISTURISED
Keeping your skin moisturized can be helpful in the battle against stretch marks. Simply apply a moisturising cream or lotion (especially the one particularly made for this purpose) on affected area. For best results, apply after bath, or before going to bed.
3. USE COCONUT OIL
Stretch marks are scars from skin damage. This means that it require healing properties for successful treatment. Coconut oil has been proven to contain healing properties. It is used for skin treatment, so it would be a good idea to apply some of it on areas of your body where stretch marks appear.
4. EAT MORE VITAMIN A
Eating more of foods like carrots and potatoes can increase the vitamin A levels in your body, and help win the fight against stretch marks. This is because Vitamin A contains Retinoid which are proven to make the skin healthier and youthful. You can find them in most creams and lotions too. Simply check for the ones that have Vitamin A when you make a purchase.
5. CHEMICAL PEEL
Chemical peels are a more extreme measure to get rid of stretch marks. The procedure requires a visit to a dermatologist. The dermatologist applies a liquid solution that burns the top layer of skin, causing it to blister and peel. This damage stimulates the body to produce more collagen to heal the area and create a new layer of skin.