- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Zahra and her husband Ahmed Indimi welcomed the baby in the early hours of Monday, June 9. Family sources claim the news has evoked happiness in the homes of the President and his oil mogul in-law Mohammed Indimi.
The couple are reportedly in Spain with their new bundle of joy and are yet to confirm the development.
Ahmed and Zahra marriage
On Friday, December 16, 2016, Ahmed Indimi married the Nigerian president’s daughter, Zahra Buhari.
The wedding took place after the Deputy Chief Imam of the National Mosque, Sheikh Ibrahim Makari, performed the Jumma’at prayers.
The Sarkin Fulanin Daura, Alhaji Yusuf Sani, gave out Zahra on behalf of the Buhari family. Dignitaries who attended the wedding included former Lagos State Governor Bola Tinubu, former Vice President Namadi Sambo, Senate President Bukola Saraki and Chief Bisi Akande.
Other guests also included Governors Rauf Aregbesola, Nasir El-rufai, Governor Umaru Almakura, Yahaya Bello and Aminu Masari, among others.