- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
Jim Iyke Has Reveals Why He Does Not Like Sharing Details Of His Personal Life to The Public
Actor Jim Iyke opens up about his child and marital status.
He said in a recent interview that his marital and personal life has become a major topic of discussion on social media which he feels shouldn’t be so.
I just knew you guys were going to ask this question but this is what I find interesting, people have asked why do I wear a wedding band and my very humble response is the way I have operated in the last few years, I decide what I want people to know not the other way round. When you come to my Instagram page, people wonder why I don’t put up my son’s picture often but I said no, it doesn’t work that way, my son is another entity, a human being, I chose this path, he didn’t. What if he grows up and doesn’t want to be in the limelight like me, I want to give him a fair chance to decide what he wants out of life without intrusion or scrutiny, not me putting him in the life I have chosen.
He went to reveal that when the time comes for him to tie the knot, he would let everyone in on it.
There are three parts of everyone’s life you must try to adhere to survive and longevity, the public, the private and secret. I woke up one day and at the point of birth, I shared with the world that I am having a son but nobody knew for nine months or that I’m having the son with even a Caucasian woman, so that is how I live my life. I could have been married for three years and nobody knows, the day I am good at ready, I will share, the day I am also good to say I am not married, I will share and until then, keep guessing.