- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Isaac Fayose, the younger brother of Ekiti state Governor Ayo Fayose, this afternoon shared a video of herdsmen allegedly moving their cows on the streets of Ado-Ekiti, the state capital.
In his post which he shared on Facebook, Isaac said the herdsmen are moving freely in the state now because Governor Fayose’s party, PDP, lost the Saturday July 14th governorship election to the APC candidtae, Kayode Fayemi.
”Fayemi was rigged in on Saturday against the wish of Ekiti people. Today, Fulani herdsmen have the boldness to rear cow on the street of Ado Ekiti. This is pathetic! This is scary.. I pity Ekiti and her people!
Recall that in AUgust 2016, Governor Fayose, signed the anti-open grazing law in the state. The law prohibits herdsmen from moving their cattle aroung the state.
Watch the video Isaac shared on his IG page below.
Can’t see video? Click to watch on Youtube
Be the first to get viral videos, Click to Subscribe to our youtube channel