- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
Isaac Fayose, the younger brother of Ekiti state Governor Ayo Fayose, this afternoon shared a video of herdsmen allegedly moving their cows on the streets of Ado-Ekiti, the state capital.
In his post which he shared on Facebook, Isaac said the herdsmen are moving freely in the state now because Governor Fayose’s party, PDP, lost the Saturday July 14th governorship election to the APC candidtae, Kayode Fayemi.
”Fayemi was rigged in on Saturday against the wish of Ekiti people. Today, Fulani herdsmen have the boldness to rear cow on the street of Ado Ekiti. This is pathetic! This is scary.. I pity Ekiti and her people!
Recall that in AUgust 2016, Governor Fayose, signed the anti-open grazing law in the state. The law prohibits herdsmen from moving their cattle aroung the state.
Watch the video Isaac shared on his IG page below.
Can’t see video? Click to watch on Youtube
Be the first to get viral videos, Click to Subscribe to our youtube channel