- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Isaac Fayose, the younger brother of Ekiti state Governor Ayo Fayose, this afternoon shared a video of herdsmen allegedly moving their cows on the streets of Ado-Ekiti, the state capital.
In his post which he shared on Facebook, Isaac said the herdsmen are moving freely in the state now because Governor Fayose’s party, PDP, lost the Saturday July 14th governorship election to the APC candidtae, Kayode Fayemi.
”Fayemi was rigged in on Saturday against the wish of Ekiti people. Today, Fulani herdsmen have the boldness to rear cow on the street of Ado Ekiti. This is pathetic! This is scary.. I pity Ekiti and her people!
Recall that in AUgust 2016, Governor Fayose, signed the anti-open grazing law in the state. The law prohibits herdsmen from moving their cattle aroung the state.
Watch the video Isaac shared on his IG page below.
Can’t see video? Click to watch on Youtube
Be the first to get viral videos, Click to Subscribe to our youtube channel