- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
This 20-minute workout will help you build some major muscle
Starting with the first two moves, perform each exercise for 45 seconds (per side, where directed), back to back; rest 15 seconds
Time: 20 minutes
Equipment: Exercise bench
Good for: Total-body toning, muscle-building
Instructions: Starting with the first two moves, perform each exercise for 45 seconds (per side, where directed), back to back; rest 15 seconds. That’s one set. Do two sets total, then continue to the next two moves and repeat the pattern until you’ve finished the entire workout.
How to: Lie faceup on floor with arms and legs in the air, knees bent 90 degrees. Maintaining contact between low back and floor, brace core, then slowly and simultaneously lower right leg until heel nearly touches floor and left arm until hand nearly touches floor overhead. Pause, then return to start and repeat on the opposite side. That’s one rep.
Perform this exercise for 45 seconds, and then immediately move to the next move.
2. Y-Raise With Single-Arm Pulse
How to: Stand with feet hip-width apart and hinge forward at hips, keeping back flat and core tight; raise arms to form a Y with upper body. Squeeze shoulder blades together to raise hands as high behind you as possible. Keeping left arm raised, slowly pulse right arm up and down three times, then return to start. That’s 1 rep. Perform all reps, then switch sides and repeat.
Perform this exercise for 45 seconds. Rest 15 seconds. Repeat the previous move, then this one again. Then continue to the next pair.