- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
This 20-minute workout will help you build some major muscle
Starting with the first two moves, perform each exercise for 45 seconds (per side, where directed), back to back; rest 15 seconds
3. Bulgarian Split Squat
How to: Stand about three feet in front of a step or bench and place top of left foot on it, bending knee slightly. Keeping back straight and core engaged, lean torso forward slightly and bend knees to lower as far as possible, or until left knee nearly touches floor. Pause, then drive through right heel to return to start. That’s one rep.
Perform this exercise for 45 seconds, and then immediately move to the next move.
4. Pushup and Inverted Shoulder Press
How to: Place hands slightly more than shoulder-width apart on floor and extend feet so body forms a straight line from head to heels. Bend elbows to do a pushup, lowering until chest nearly touches floor; then push through hands to straighten arms while raising hips and pressing into heels. From that position, bend elbows to lower head until it almost touches floor. Press through hands to straighten arms; then return to start. That’s one rep.
Perform this exercise for 45 seconds. Rest 15 seconds. Repeat the previous move, then this one again. Then continue to the next pair.