- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
How to become better at communication with your partner
It is is largely about listening, just as it is also about having your opinions and thoughts heard and appreciated, too.
2. No ambiguity
You might sometimes not want to hurt your partner’s feelings but sometimes most times, being open and clear about your thoughts and needs is the best way to go.
Your partner should be sensitive to your needs and should not wait to be told everything – true that.
But when he or she does not get it, please do not clamp up in anger when you should be telling them what you need.
Find the right, clear words to express yourself.