- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
5 Ways to know you’re in a temporary relationship
We all know now, that some people are in a relationship with people that are not in a relationship with them.
If things were always normal, every person we see a future with, will feel the same way about us, too.
Unfortunately, that’s not usually the case. We all know now, that some people are in a relationship with people that are not in a relationship with them.
Well, you might be in that kind of relationship, too, who knows?
There are signs to look out for if one needs to be sure of where they stand on their lover’s priority list.
Here are five of them:
1. No labels
If a guy finds it hard to introduce you to people as his girlfriend or his woman, you better know it isn’t really labels he has a problem with, it’s you.
Forget all that talk about not wanting to go public with the affair just yet. Any guy that’s looking to go the mile with you will not find it hard to introduce you as his lover, especially to people that matter in his life.
You’re going to be with him for the long haul, right? So what’s the point of hiding it now?