- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
7 mistakes you might be making while using a condom
While this might be true for some, a lot of men are still making life-risking mistakes when they protect themslves.
Most men feel very cocky and confident that they know all there is to know when it comes to condom use. While this might be true for some, a lot of men are still making life-risking mistakes when they protect themslves.
It is very pertinent that we all know the right way to use a condom, as using it wrongly will not only bring about unwanted pregnancy, but could cause a host of Sexually Transmitted Diseases, STDs, including HIV.
Avoid these mistakes to make sure you stay protected.
1. Not checking for visible damage.
Nearly 75% of people never bother looking for tears or holes — even if they use their teeth to open the packet (don’t!) or snag the condom on their jewelry or fingernails.