- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
7 mistakes you might be making while using a condom
While this might be true for some, a lot of men are still making life-risking mistakes when they protect themslves.
Most men feel very cocky and confident that they know all there is to know when it comes to condom use. While this might be true for some, a lot of men are still making life-risking mistakes when they protect themslves.
It is very pertinent that we all know the right way to use a condom, as using it wrongly will not only bring about unwanted pregnancy, but could cause a host of Sexually Transmitted Diseases, STDs, including HIV.
Avoid these mistakes to make sure you stay protected.
1. Not checking for visible damage.
Nearly 75% of people never bother looking for tears or holes — even if they use their teeth to open the packet (don’t!) or snag the condom on their jewelry or fingernails.