7 mistakes you might be making while using a condom
While this might be true for some, a lot of men are still making life-risking mistakes when they protect themslves.
Most men feel very cocky and confident that they know all there is to know when it comes to condom use. While this might be true for some, a lot of men are still making life-risking mistakes when they protect themslves.
It is very pertinent that we all know the right way to use a condom, as using it wrongly will not only bring about unwanted pregnancy, but could cause a host of Sexually Transmitted Diseases, STDs, including HIV.
Avoid these mistakes to make sure you stay protected.
1. Not checking for visible damage.
Nearly 75% of people never bother looking for tears or holes — even if they use their teeth to open the packet (don’t!) or snag the condom on their jewelry or fingernails.
- Church of Satan at Ohafia, Abia State destroyed and founder arrested
- Govt reacts to viral video of a Nigerian National tortured in Pakistan over debt of a suspected drug deal
- Man cries for help as he’s tortured in the Middle East after his uncle used him as collateral and absconded
- CAC pastor arrested for raping, impregnating daughter thrice in Ogun
- Man who raped two-year-old girl sentenced to death in Kaduna
- Actors Guild of Nigeria visits Regina Daniels, names her baby “Nollywood Baby of the year”
- “He is my best friend not my lover”, Actress Adebimpe Oyebade debunks wedding Lateef Adedimeji