7 mistakes you might be making while using a condom
While this might be true for some, a lot of men are still making life-risking mistakes when they protect themslves.
Most men feel very cocky and confident that they know all there is to know when it comes to condom use. While this might be true for some, a lot of men are still making life-risking mistakes when they protect themslves.
It is very pertinent that we all know the right way to use a condom, as using it wrongly will not only bring about unwanted pregnancy, but could cause a host of Sexually Transmitted Diseases, STDs, including HIV.
Avoid these mistakes to make sure you stay protected.
1. Not checking for visible damage.
Nearly 75% of people never bother looking for tears or holes — even if they use their teeth to open the packet (don’t!) or snag the condom on their jewelry or fingernails.
- Apostle rains curses on Nigerians donating to FG to fight coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Chinese doctors can’t attend to our patients, NMA, NARD insist
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- COVID-19: Chinese medical team arrives Nigeria
- Scientists discover new therapy that helps severely ill Coronavirus patients recover in 72 hours
- Bobrisky leaves little to the imagination as he flaunts his transformed body in bikini
- Man kills monarch for allegedly snatching his wife
- Chinese Doctors: ”Hold Buhari, APC responsible for any COVID-19 upsurge”, PDP tells Nigerians
- Five Nigerians test positive for coronavirus in China
- Husband plucks 4 teeth from wife’s mouth after discovering his 3 children belongs to other men