- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
5 Simple ways to manage your debt
You need to make sure your debt does not get out of control.
No matter how little your debt is, you need to manage it, till you are done paying your debt.
You need to make sure your debt does not get out of control. To do this you need put effort into paying off all your debt.
Here is how to manage your debt
1. Know who and how much you owe
It is very important to know how much you owe. Create a list of all the debt you have not settled, including the amount.
This is the first step to managing and settling your debt. Knowing how much you owe will help you stay aware of all the debt you have unpaid.
Check your debt list occasionally to know what debt you have left to pay.