- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
5 Simple ways to manage your debt
You need to make sure your debt does not get out of control.
No matter how little your debt is, you need to manage it, till you are done paying your debt.
You need to make sure your debt does not get out of control. To do this you need put effort into paying off all your debt.
Here is how to manage your debt
1. Know who and how much you owe
It is very important to know how much you owe. Create a list of all the debt you have not settled, including the amount.
This is the first step to managing and settling your debt. Knowing how much you owe will help you stay aware of all the debt you have unpaid.
Check your debt list occasionally to know what debt you have left to pay.