- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
Primate Ayodele reveals how PDP can win the 2019 election in new prophecies
‘God needs Saraki to rule Nigeria for 4 years’ – Primate Ayodele reveals how PDP can win the 2019 election in new prophecies
Speaking at the launch of his yearly book, titled ‘Warning To The Nations’, which is a compilation of his prophecies covering the 2018/2019 period, the Primate said if PDP wants to win 2019 election, Senate President, Bukola Saraki must be given the party’s ticket.
“I do not know Saraki neither do we have any link, politically nor otherwise. But he is the only man who can win anything for PDP. Bukola Saraki being president will change many things for good in Nigeria and their will be peace in Nigeria”.
He also said that President Buhari will not find it easy in his bid for a second term. According to him, there would be tougher times for the country and, in particular, the ruling All Progressives Congress in the coming year.
On the Osun governorship election, ‘if Osun APC didn’t put their house in order they will find it difficult to retain Osun state’ he said. He also urge the Northerners to pray against losing a very prominent Emir in the North.
On the way out of Nigeria Problem, he said ‘practice Through Federalism, whereby states will be in charge of their own affairs, taking care of their resources and their people. Let their be No election in 2019. After Federalization, Nigeria will not exceed beyond 2035 before splitting’.