- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Buhari Has Destroyed This Nation Beyond Imagination In Just 3 Years – Charly Boy
Popular media personality, Charly Boy who runs a movement, “our mumu don do” is known to be a very vocal critic of the present administration.
This time, he mentioned that President Buhari has destroyed this nation beyond imagination in just 3 years.
Charly Boy said this in reaction to a video shared by a Nigerian soldier complaining about welfare and state of the nation.
The Soldier had posted the video on his social media timeline, complaining on the conditions they are being subjected to in the volatile regions of the country and then advising Nigerians to go get their PVC.
According to Charly Boy:
“President Buhari has destroyed this nation beyond imagination in just 3yrs, close to 300 soldiers have been killed in about 5weeks. He is yet to even acknowledge it. Many of them have been secretly buried. More are to be buried today.
“The reason he was voted was because he said he could fix the problems.
“Today, he has not only failed to fix the problems, he has created more problems and now blames everyone but himself.
“He inherited insecurity issues in the North East but the matter in that region has gotten worse and he has now exported insecurity to the North West and North Central.
“From Herdsmen killings in Benue, Adamawa, Taraba, Plateau & Kogi to bandit’s killings in Zamfara and Sokoto, the situation is too bad”.