- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
Buhari Has Destroyed This Nation Beyond Imagination In Just 3 Years – Charly Boy
Popular media personality, Charly Boy who runs a movement, “our mumu don do” is known to be a very vocal critic of the present administration.
This time, he mentioned that President Buhari has destroyed this nation beyond imagination in just 3 years.
Charly Boy said this in reaction to a video shared by a Nigerian soldier complaining about welfare and state of the nation.
The Soldier had posted the video on his social media timeline, complaining on the conditions they are being subjected to in the volatile regions of the country and then advising Nigerians to go get their PVC.
According to Charly Boy:
“President Buhari has destroyed this nation beyond imagination in just 3yrs, close to 300 soldiers have been killed in about 5weeks. He is yet to even acknowledge it. Many of them have been secretly buried. More are to be buried today.
“The reason he was voted was because he said he could fix the problems.
“Today, he has not only failed to fix the problems, he has created more problems and now blames everyone but himself.
“He inherited insecurity issues in the North East but the matter in that region has gotten worse and he has now exported insecurity to the North West and North Central.
“From Herdsmen killings in Benue, Adamawa, Taraba, Plateau & Kogi to bandit’s killings in Zamfara and Sokoto, the situation is too bad”.