- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Here are 4 reasons why no babe is rushing you
“fine boys like us, we, we no dey too look for women like that, na dem dey rush us, na dem dey rush us,”
It’s the trendy thing to say, following the circulation of a clip from an old Nigerian movie where a guy [who isn’t so goodlooking, by the way] says with a laughable pomposity that; “fine boys like us, we, we no dey too look for women like that, na dem dey rush us, na dem dey rush us,”
It’s a hilarious clip with a catchy sentence and has gone viral. So every Tom, Dick and Harry is jumping on the bandwagon, claiming that women are chasing him but in reality not so many guys are being chased, or even being crawled towards.
For a guy in this category, wondering why no babe is rushing him, here are four reasons why:
1. You’re jobless
And of course, broke. If you are like this, chances are that no one will rush you.
It’s true that there are women who are not about the money but even those won’t be too pleased to be with a guy who has no [legit] job. So if you are hardworking and enterprising some will still rush you even if you are broke.
But that is on the condition that you don’t run afoul of the things listed below…