Here are 4 reasons why no babe is rushing you
“fine boys like us, we, we no dey too look for women like that, na dem dey rush us, na dem dey rush us,”
It’s the trendy thing to say, following the circulation of a clip from an old Nigerian movie where a guy [who isn’t so goodlooking, by the way] says with a laughable pomposity that; “fine boys like us, we, we no dey too look for women like that, na dem dey rush us, na dem dey rush us,”
It’s a hilarious clip with a catchy sentence and has gone viral. So every Tom, Dick and Harry is jumping on the bandwagon, claiming that women are chasing him but in reality not so many guys are being chased, or even being crawled towards.
For a guy in this category, wondering why no babe is rushing him, here are four reasons why:
1. You’re jobless
And of course, broke. If you are like this, chances are that no one will rush you.
It’s true that there are women who are not about the money but even those won’t be too pleased to be with a guy who has no [legit] job. So if you are hardworking and enterprising some will still rush you even if you are broke.
But that is on the condition that you don’t run afoul of the things listed below…
- Lekki shooting: Army confirms Lagos Govt called for soldiers to intervene
- VIDEO: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos, Staff Of Office To The Palace
- Oba of Lagos’ staff of office reportedly returned (Video)
- Police parade hoodlum who attacked police station and went away with the DPO’s uniform
- NSCDC officer sacked after looting COVID-19 palliatives in Abuja warehouse
- Federal Government Declares Thursday Public Holiday
- Comedian, Craze Clown in shock as he narrowly escapes death