Here are 4 reasons why no babe is rushing you
“fine boys like us, we, we no dey too look for women like that, na dem dey rush us, na dem dey rush us,”
It’s the trendy thing to say, following the circulation of a clip from an old Nigerian movie where a guy [who isn’t so goodlooking, by the way] says with a laughable pomposity that; “fine boys like us, we, we no dey too look for women like that, na dem dey rush us, na dem dey rush us,”
It’s a hilarious clip with a catchy sentence and has gone viral. So every Tom, Dick and Harry is jumping on the bandwagon, claiming that women are chasing him but in reality not so many guys are being chased, or even being crawled towards.
For a guy in this category, wondering why no babe is rushing him, here are four reasons why:
1. You’re jobless
And of course, broke. If you are like this, chances are that no one will rush you.
It’s true that there are women who are not about the money but even those won’t be too pleased to be with a guy who has no [legit] job. So if you are hardworking and enterprising some will still rush you even if you are broke.
But that is on the condition that you don’t run afoul of the things listed below…
- BREAKING: Nigeria records second death from coronavirus
- Nigerian student expected to graduate in few weeks dies of coronavirus after being refused test in US
- BREAKING: Lagos discharges five coronavirus patients
- Man accused of killing pregnant wife in Anambra gives account of what happened
- 8 Nollywood actresses with smoking addiction — #5 is Asthmatic
- Troll drags Moyo Lawal, says she is a ‘disgrace to womanhood’ for flaunting backside in see-through yoga pant
- Coronavirus: Abba Kyari finally breaks silence, reveals his location and state of health
- PHOTO: Man meets waterloo while raping a little girl inside a bush
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- Staying strong for mama, Davido says as he takes on maternal duty of son while Chioma battles Coronavirus