How to save money to buy your first car
Understanding how you make and spend your money is very important to your financial safety
Having a personal car is probably on everybody’s list but the inability to save is one of the reasons many people have not got their own car.
Some cars can be very expensive, yes, but if you save enough you can get your dream car.
So, since you have a dream to have a car, Pulse is here to help you on how to save enough money to buy that car you’ve always wanted to buy.
1. First, determine the type of car you want
Knowing the type of car you want will help you determine the right amount of money to save to buy it. Again, depending on your budget, you can also decide on whether to buy a new or used car.
- Husband plucks 4 teeth from wife’s mouth after discovering his 3 children belongs to other men
- Jude Okoye reveals how MayD begged him for a contract in 2019
- Sterling Bank reaches out to Cynthia Morgan, offers her a deal
- Photo Of Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface
- Photo: Nigerians reacts to BBNaija, Bambam’s new body
- Gregory Floyd: “Racism isn’t getting worse, it’s getting filmed”, Will Smith laments
- Outrage as 75 police officers guard the home of Minneapolis policeman involved in George Floyd’s killing
- Asisat Oshoala begs for Davido’s private jet to return home, says she is stranded in Spain
- Aged woman who went viral after complaining of hunger gets 500k for Emoney
- “Don’t dare insult my husband”, Anita Joseph hits hard on fans