How to save money to buy your first car
Understanding how you make and spend your money is very important to your financial safety
Having a personal car is probably on everybody’s list but the inability to save is one of the reasons many people have not got their own car.
Some cars can be very expensive, yes, but if you save enough you can get your dream car.
So, since you have a dream to have a car, Pulse is here to help you on how to save enough money to buy that car you’ve always wanted to buy.
1. First, determine the type of car you want
Knowing the type of car you want will help you determine the right amount of money to save to buy it. Again, depending on your budget, you can also decide on whether to buy a new or used car.
- Lekki shooting: Army confirms Lagos Govt called for soldiers to intervene
- VIDEO: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos, Staff Of Office To The Palace
- Oba of Lagos’ staff of office reportedly returned (Video)
- Police parade hoodlum who attacked police station and went away with the DPO’s uniform
- Lekki Shooting: Nothing Wrong Asking The Military To Intervene To Quell Riots ―Lagos Govt
- NSCDC officer sacked after looting COVID-19 palliatives in Abuja warehouse
- Federal Government Declares Thursday Public Holiday