- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
How to save money to buy your first car
Understanding how you make and spend your money is very important to your financial safety
Having a personal car is probably on everybody’s list but the inability to save is one of the reasons many people have not got their own car.
Some cars can be very expensive, yes, but if you save enough you can get your dream car.
So, since you have a dream to have a car, Pulse is here to help you on how to save enough money to buy that car you’ve always wanted to buy.
1. First, determine the type of car you want
Knowing the type of car you want will help you determine the right amount of money to save to buy it. Again, depending on your budget, you can also decide on whether to buy a new or used car.