How to save money to buy your first car
Understanding how you make and spend your money is very important to your financial safety
Having a personal car is probably on everybody’s list but the inability to save is one of the reasons many people have not got their own car.
Some cars can be very expensive, yes, but if you save enough you can get your dream car.
So, since you have a dream to have a car, Pulse is here to help you on how to save enough money to buy that car you’ve always wanted to buy.
1. First, determine the type of car you want
Knowing the type of car you want will help you determine the right amount of money to save to buy it. Again, depending on your budget, you can also decide on whether to buy a new or used car.
- 11 different types of orgasms and here’s how to have them
- “Mummy calm down “ video is a clear case of child abuse, the mother should be charged — Pres. Buhari’s aide
- Photo Of Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface
- BBNaija: Dorathy’s alleged secret life exposed
- We almost killed Success, now she has changed our lives – Parents
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- US Govt alerts FG over the penetration of Al-Qaeda into the North-west region of Nigeria