- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
How to save money to buy your first car
Understanding how you make and spend your money is very important to your financial safety
Having a personal car is probably on everybody’s list but the inability to save is one of the reasons many people have not got their own car.
Some cars can be very expensive, yes, but if you save enough you can get your dream car.
So, since you have a dream to have a car, Pulse is here to help you on how to save enough money to buy that car you’ve always wanted to buy.
1. First, determine the type of car you want
Knowing the type of car you want will help you determine the right amount of money to save to buy it. Again, depending on your budget, you can also decide on whether to buy a new or used car.