- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
I Go Dye puts off feud with Bovi for later, supports him on his upcoming show
Renowned comedians I Go Dye and Bovi recently had a feud. However, I Go Dye has put off their fight to support the show of his colleague
Earlier, we reported that popular comedians I Go Dye and Bovi were engaged in a brawl. During their social media tussle, the latter threatened to beat up the former.
Their fight was caused by a supportive post Bovi wrote about former Delta state governor Emmanuel Uduaghan who wanted to run for senate in 2019. I Go Dye had replied his colleague with a disagreeing long post and their argument spiraled downwards from there.
However, I Go Dye has decided to put aside these gaping differences in order to support Bovi who is organizing a comedy show themed Man on Fire.
In justifying his action, he said that regardless of their different personalities, entertainment was a strong bond they shared. He was ready to forgo their dissimilarities in order to support his colleague.
From his statement, I Go Dye made it clear that he was also going to be gracing the event with his presence.
“Regardless of what we have as our style and personality, Entertainment brought us this far; I can’t fail to join many in ushering support for BOVI MAN ON FIRE as he steps out on stage once again. See you there. Amb Francis Agoda.”