- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
I Go Dye puts off feud with Bovi for later, supports him on his upcoming show
Renowned comedians I Go Dye and Bovi recently had a feud. However, I Go Dye has put off their fight to support the show of his colleague
Earlier, we reported that popular comedians I Go Dye and Bovi were engaged in a brawl. During their social media tussle, the latter threatened to beat up the former.
Their fight was caused by a supportive post Bovi wrote about former Delta state governor Emmanuel Uduaghan who wanted to run for senate in 2019. I Go Dye had replied his colleague with a disagreeing long post and their argument spiraled downwards from there.
However, I Go Dye has decided to put aside these gaping differences in order to support Bovi who is organizing a comedy show themed Man on Fire.
In justifying his action, he said that regardless of their different personalities, entertainment was a strong bond they shared. He was ready to forgo their dissimilarities in order to support his colleague.
From his statement, I Go Dye made it clear that he was also going to be gracing the event with his presence.
“Regardless of what we have as our style and personality, Entertainment brought us this far; I can’t fail to join many in ushering support for BOVI MAN ON FIRE as he steps out on stage once again. See you there. Amb Francis Agoda.”