- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
I Go Dye puts off feud with Bovi for later, supports him on his upcoming show
Renowned comedians I Go Dye and Bovi recently had a feud. However, I Go Dye has put off their fight to support the show of his colleague
Earlier, we reported that popular comedians I Go Dye and Bovi were engaged in a brawl. During their social media tussle, the latter threatened to beat up the former.
Their fight was caused by a supportive post Bovi wrote about former Delta state governor Emmanuel Uduaghan who wanted to run for senate in 2019. I Go Dye had replied his colleague with a disagreeing long post and their argument spiraled downwards from there.
However, I Go Dye has decided to put aside these gaping differences in order to support Bovi who is organizing a comedy show themed Man on Fire.
In justifying his action, he said that regardless of their different personalities, entertainment was a strong bond they shared. He was ready to forgo their dissimilarities in order to support his colleague.
From his statement, I Go Dye made it clear that he was also going to be gracing the event with his presence.
“Regardless of what we have as our style and personality, Entertainment brought us this far; I can’t fail to join many in ushering support for BOVI MAN ON FIRE as he steps out on stage once again. See you there. Amb Francis Agoda.”