- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
5 Things to have in mind when planning the perfect proposal
You literally don’t want your proposal to fail so pay close attention to these tips. Before you go down on one kneel here are somethings you should put in place
So are you planning to pop that question and you are seemingly lost of ideas of how to propose? Well here are five proposal necessities you will find interesting. You literally don’t want your proposal to fail so pay close attention to these tips. Before you go down on one kneel here are somethings you should put in place
After spending months, years, decades with your partner you should be able to tell what interests your partner. The location could range from a dinner at a nice restaurant to the movies to a getaway or even a rooftop.
Whether your proposal is going to be private or public, what is important is that you must be creative. It is time to put on your thinking cap. There are so many locations out there- beach, picnic, at home, water front and even Church.