- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
5 Things to have in mind when planning the perfect proposal
You literally don’t want your proposal to fail so pay close attention to these tips. Before you go down on one kneel here are somethings you should put in place
So are you planning to pop that question and you are seemingly lost of ideas of how to propose? Well here are five proposal necessities you will find interesting. You literally don’t want your proposal to fail so pay close attention to these tips. Before you go down on one kneel here are somethings you should put in place
After spending months, years, decades with your partner you should be able to tell what interests your partner. The location could range from a dinner at a nice restaurant to the movies to a getaway or even a rooftop.
Whether your proposal is going to be private or public, what is important is that you must be creative. It is time to put on your thinking cap. There are so many locations out there- beach, picnic, at home, water front and even Church.