- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
5 Things to have in mind when planning the perfect proposal
You literally don’t want your proposal to fail so pay close attention to these tips. Before you go down on one kneel here are somethings you should put in place
So are you planning to pop that question and you are seemingly lost of ideas of how to propose? Well here are five proposal necessities you will find interesting. You literally don’t want your proposal to fail so pay close attention to these tips. Before you go down on one kneel here are somethings you should put in place
After spending months, years, decades with your partner you should be able to tell what interests your partner. The location could range from a dinner at a nice restaurant to the movies to a getaway or even a rooftop.
Whether your proposal is going to be private or public, what is important is that you must be creative. It is time to put on your thinking cap. There are so many locations out there- beach, picnic, at home, water front and even Church.