- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
5 Things to have in mind when planning the perfect proposal
You literally don’t want your proposal to fail so pay close attention to these tips. Before you go down on one kneel here are somethings you should put in place
So are you planning to pop that question and you are seemingly lost of ideas of how to propose? Well here are five proposal necessities you will find interesting. You literally don’t want your proposal to fail so pay close attention to these tips. Before you go down on one kneel here are somethings you should put in place
After spending months, years, decades with your partner you should be able to tell what interests your partner. The location could range from a dinner at a nice restaurant to the movies to a getaway or even a rooftop.
Whether your proposal is going to be private or public, what is important is that you must be creative. It is time to put on your thinking cap. There are so many locations out there- beach, picnic, at home, water front and even Church.