- Ex-OAU lecturer, Akindele in Sex-for-Marks scandal remanded in prison
- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
How my boyfriend’s other girlfriend and I became close friends – Nigerian lady
According to the lady, she was hurt because their mutual boyfriend at the center of the affair, told them same thing.
However after they analyzed the whole situation they found themselves in and also moved on from it, the lady became the best friend of her boyfriend’s other girlfriend.
Read her tweets below;
I love telling this story. I met a girl through a mutual friend and we kinda became acquaintances. One day we all went out for dinner, we got talking and me and the girl found out we were involved with the same guy. Tbh it felt like a movie. This guy had been lying to both of us
I was hurt, she was hurt, the entire situation was messed up. All our stories started to match bcs homeboy was so sloppy he told us the exact same things. We exchanged numbers that same day, I drove her home, we talked more and we continued analyzing the situation over the phone
We bonded over this wild experience. She decided to confront him, he denied at first then he later admitted it and started apologizing. I didn’t even bother tbh, I just started ignoring him. He knew that I knew and he tried to reach out and explain and I blocked him.
Lol this was in feb 2017 and this is the story of how i became close with one of the best babes on this earth. She’s an amazing human being and I am so proud to call her my friend. What a weird way to become friends.
As for the guy, we both don’t speak to him anymore. He recently found my IG and liked my pictures. He sent me a dm and wanted to start forming conversation so I blocked him again. Affliction shall not rise up the second time.
You may also like; Man publicly disgraced by a Commercial Sex Worker in Lagos (Video)