- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
And Kylie Jenner sparked marriage rumours once again as she referred to boyfriend Travis Scott as her “hubby” on her Instagram stories on Monday night.
The 21-year-old lip kit entrepreneur took to social media to thank the rapper, 26, after he gifted her an elaborate array of baby pink and white roses, with vases displayed around her home and petals scattered across the floor.
Kylie said in the video:
Just because flowers are the best kind.
Thank u hubby.
Kylie’s remark gave fans the impression that Kylie had secretly tied the knot after having referred to Scott as her “hubby” in the video’s caption.
“Hubby?? Married & we don’t know it yet ?!?!?” one user wrote in the comment section.
Another follower pointed out that the rapper usually refers to Kylie as his wife too, writing:
“He calls her wifey, I think they’re already married just saying.”
You may also like; Kylie Jenner overtakes Kim Kardashian to top Instagram rich list