- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
And Kylie Jenner sparked marriage rumours once again as she referred to boyfriend Travis Scott as her “hubby” on her Instagram stories on Monday night.
The 21-year-old lip kit entrepreneur took to social media to thank the rapper, 26, after he gifted her an elaborate array of baby pink and white roses, with vases displayed around her home and petals scattered across the floor.
Kylie said in the video:
Just because flowers are the best kind.
Thank u hubby.
Kylie’s remark gave fans the impression that Kylie had secretly tied the knot after having referred to Scott as her “hubby” in the video’s caption.
“Hubby?? Married & we don’t know it yet ?!?!?” one user wrote in the comment section.
Another follower pointed out that the rapper usually refers to Kylie as his wife too, writing:
“He calls her wifey, I think they’re already married just saying.”
You may also like; Kylie Jenner overtakes Kim Kardashian to top Instagram rich list