- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
And Kylie Jenner sparked marriage rumours once again as she referred to boyfriend Travis Scott as her “hubby” on her Instagram stories on Monday night.
The 21-year-old lip kit entrepreneur took to social media to thank the rapper, 26, after he gifted her an elaborate array of baby pink and white roses, with vases displayed around her home and petals scattered across the floor.
Kylie said in the video:
Just because flowers are the best kind.
Thank u hubby.
Kylie’s remark gave fans the impression that Kylie had secretly tied the knot after having referred to Scott as her “hubby” in the video’s caption.
“Hubby?? Married & we don’t know it yet ?!?!?” one user wrote in the comment section.
Another follower pointed out that the rapper usually refers to Kylie as his wife too, writing:
“He calls her wifey, I think they’re already married just saying.”
You may also like; Kylie Jenner overtakes Kim Kardashian to top Instagram rich list