- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
And Kylie Jenner sparked marriage rumours once again as she referred to boyfriend Travis Scott as her “hubby” on her Instagram stories on Monday night.
The 21-year-old lip kit entrepreneur took to social media to thank the rapper, 26, after he gifted her an elaborate array of baby pink and white roses, with vases displayed around her home and petals scattered across the floor.
Kylie said in the video:
Just because flowers are the best kind.
Thank u hubby.
Kylie’s remark gave fans the impression that Kylie had secretly tied the knot after having referred to Scott as her “hubby” in the video’s caption.
“Hubby?? Married & we don’t know it yet ?!?!?” one user wrote in the comment section.
Another follower pointed out that the rapper usually refers to Kylie as his wife too, writing:
“He calls her wifey, I think they’re already married just saying.”
You may also like; Kylie Jenner overtakes Kim Kardashian to top Instagram rich list