- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Checkout Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires
Behind the money, fame and power that popular Nigerian billionaires exude are some wives who are women of steel who you may never have heard of.
While trying to discover the success secrets of some of Nigeria’s richest men, it is also pertinent to explore the pillars behind their success stories. Below are 6 Nigerian billionaire wives to note:
1. Titi Joyce Adenuga
Titi is the wife of Otunba Michael Adeniyi Ishola Adenuga, billionaire business mogul, and Nigeria’s second richest man. Adenuga who is majorly
into oil & gas and Telecom is the owner of Globacom and Conoil.
The delectable 51-year-old Titi fondly called ‘Tizzle Girl’ is Adenuga’s second wife after his first marriage to Folake turned awry.
The couple met at the defunct Devcom Merchant Bank while Titi was job-hunting and are today happily married with two children (Sade and Niyi.
Titi is the daughter of Pa. Elijah and Madam Susan Okome, of the Itsekiri tribe of Delta State. She is also a graduate of the famous Obafemi
Awolowo University in Ile-Ife, Osun State.
Titi who is hardly seen at public functions exudes a notion that she takes herself very lightly despite her social standing.