- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
Checkout Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires
Behind the money, fame and power that popular Nigerian billionaires exude are some wives who are women of steel who you may never have heard of.
2. Nana Otedola
Nana is the beautiful wife of billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola.
He is the owner of Forte Oil Plc and is majorly into oil and gas but has other businesses in the finance, real estate and shipping.
The 47-year-old is a pretty and classy mum of four children – DJ Cuppy, Olawunmi Christy, Temi, and Fewa. She is also the CEO of a dry cleaning business – Garment Care.
Nana is not often seen in social circles but when she appears in public, she
does so with panache and style making her husband’s billions look good.