- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, the founder of Believers’ Love World Incorporated, has celebrated his 55th birthday in grand style. The pastor celebrated his birthday with members of his church in astronaut themed party.
The astronaut themed party saw members of his church rocking futuristic style of clothing. They were spotter in Star Wars outfit while holding light sabers, some were seen rocking astronaut uniforms.
Believers’ Love World Incorporated also known as Christ Embassy‘s members celebrated the birthday with their pastor on Friday, December 7.
Friends and family members also gathered to celebrate the big day with the man of God. Renowned Pastor Benny Hinn was also at the astronaut themed party.
His daughter Carissa who recently tied the knot with her Ghanaian husband, Phillip Frimpong, was also at the party with her husband.
Oyakhilome who was born on December 7, 1963, in Edo state, Nigeria. The pastor has come a long way in his ministerial duties since 1987 when he began his ministry, the church now as over 13 million members worldwide.
Meanwhile, newsmen earlier publish a throwback story to celebrate the pastor’s 55th birthday. The pastor’s photos from the past were shared to tell a story of stages in his life.
You may also like to read; Mbaka, Obi’s altercation shameful, say Catholic bishops