- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, the founder of Believers’ Love World Incorporated, has celebrated his 55th birthday in grand style. The pastor celebrated his birthday with members of his church in astronaut themed party.
The astronaut themed party saw members of his church rocking futuristic style of clothing. They were spotter in Star Wars outfit while holding light sabers, some were seen rocking astronaut uniforms.
Believers’ Love World Incorporated also known as Christ Embassy‘s members celebrated the birthday with their pastor on Friday, December 7.
Friends and family members also gathered to celebrate the big day with the man of God. Renowned Pastor Benny Hinn was also at the astronaut themed party.
His daughter Carissa who recently tied the knot with her Ghanaian husband, Phillip Frimpong, was also at the party with her husband.
Oyakhilome who was born on December 7, 1963, in Edo state, Nigeria. The pastor has come a long way in his ministerial duties since 1987 when he began his ministry, the church now as over 13 million members worldwide.
Meanwhile, newsmen earlier publish a throwback story to celebrate the pastor’s 55th birthday. The pastor’s photos from the past were shared to tell a story of stages in his life.
You may also like to read; Mbaka, Obi’s altercation shameful, say Catholic bishops