- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
Akpororo VS Daddy Freeze: Face me, leave Pastor Adefarasin out of our ‘fight’, Comedian blasts OAP in new video
The end has not come to Daddy Freeze-Akpororo Face-off as the comedian drags the OAP in a new video, asking Freeze how many churches has fallen since he stopped paying tithes.
The ‘fight’ started at the just-concluded Experience 2018, when Comedian Akporo called out Daddy Freeze for always attacking Pastors over tithing issues.
At yesterday’s experience, Akpororo reiterated that Daddy Freeze never wrote the Bible and so can’t tell anyone to stop paying tithe.
In response, Freeze wrote;
#TheExperience now used to advertise the fact that bible study is no longer essential?
This public rejection of scriptural evidence, can only serve to highlight Apororo’s nescience of the subject matter, which sadly is in symphony with the untaught stance of most Pentecostal pastors, who subscribe to subjectivism in contradistinction to intellectualism.
However, my disappointment does not lie in Apororo, but moreso in Paul Adefarasin, who could allow someone so uncultivated in scriptural matters, address such a delicate issue as tithing on his platform, before the public.
Apororo’s paedolalia on stage brought to light an absurd level of benightedness that perhaps would have otherwise remained veiled.
Even Paul Adefarasin himself, despite more than 2 decades as a pastor, is still visibly struggling to acquire a more comprehensive understanding and as a result, offer a more punctilious thesis on the topic, without lending his endorsement, like most of his counterparts are, to emotional and sentimental assertions.
This resplendent display of utter ignorance could have been avoided, should the church have chosen not to employ the services of what would be regarded in civilized climes as a circus clown, to minister on the pulpit, which remains one of the huge demerits of mixing secular comedy with secular concert style events to attract a larger crowd.
Also, lest I forget, Apororo, it wasn’t a lion but a bear that attacked the boys in that Elisha story, read that bible bruv, it won’t bite you!
Akpororo has now fired back at the controversial OAP, he says Freeze shouldn’t drag the convener of the Experience, Pastor Paul Adefarasin into their ‘argument’.
Akpororo questioned how many churches have fallen down since Freeze stopped paying tithes.
Watch his reply to Daddy Freeze below;