- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Akpororo VS Daddy Freeze: Face me, leave Pastor Adefarasin out of our ‘fight’, Comedian blasts OAP in new video
The end has not come to Daddy Freeze-Akpororo Face-off as the comedian drags the OAP in a new video, asking Freeze how many churches has fallen since he stopped paying tithes.
The ‘fight’ started at the just-concluded Experience 2018, when Comedian Akporo called out Daddy Freeze for always attacking Pastors over tithing issues.
At yesterday’s experience, Akpororo reiterated that Daddy Freeze never wrote the Bible and so can’t tell anyone to stop paying tithe.
In response, Freeze wrote;
#TheExperience now used to advertise the fact that bible study is no longer essential?
This public rejection of scriptural evidence, can only serve to highlight Apororo’s nescience of the subject matter, which sadly is in symphony with the untaught stance of most Pentecostal pastors, who subscribe to subjectivism in contradistinction to intellectualism.
However, my disappointment does not lie in Apororo, but moreso in Paul Adefarasin, who could allow someone so uncultivated in scriptural matters, address such a delicate issue as tithing on his platform, before the public.
Apororo’s paedolalia on stage brought to light an absurd level of benightedness that perhaps would have otherwise remained veiled.
Even Paul Adefarasin himself, despite more than 2 decades as a pastor, is still visibly struggling to acquire a more comprehensive understanding and as a result, offer a more punctilious thesis on the topic, without lending his endorsement, like most of his counterparts are, to emotional and sentimental assertions.
This resplendent display of utter ignorance could have been avoided, should the church have chosen not to employ the services of what would be regarded in civilized climes as a circus clown, to minister on the pulpit, which remains one of the huge demerits of mixing secular comedy with secular concert style events to attract a larger crowd.
Also, lest I forget, Apororo, it wasn’t a lion but a bear that attacked the boys in that Elisha story, read that bible bruv, it won’t bite you!
Akpororo has now fired back at the controversial OAP, he says Freeze shouldn’t drag the convener of the Experience, Pastor Paul Adefarasin into their ‘argument’.
Akpororo questioned how many churches have fallen down since Freeze stopped paying tithes.
Watch his reply to Daddy Freeze below;