As the year comes to an end, we takes a look back at the best moments at big and glamourous events this year.
Of course, the best moments are when celebrities step on the red carpet with their best looks. Both men and women come in the greatest looks money can buy, they rock the best designer and custom made outfits.
Even their accessories would not carry last, they come in pearls, diamonds, crystal encrusted bags and shoes.
The men rock the red carpet in their custom made suits and shinny shoes while the women come in flowing dresses that would give Disney a run for their money. All the best styles of red carpet can’t be listed, but a few of them that stay in our minds and make a mark on us are listed below:
1) Lota Chukwu surprised us at the 2018 AMVCA in a custom made velvet ball gown that flows with much glamour.
2) Reality TV star Cee-C also made her mark on us in a beautiful well-fitted red dress that had crystals encrusted across the front.
3) Singer Seyi Shay brought the glamour in a long feathery dress that is styled at the top with a velvet material that made her look like a queen at the 2018 HEADIES Award.
4) Shaffy Bello is a goddess when it comes to style. The Nollywood actress rocked the AMVCA red carpet in a beautiful grey dress with high slits.
5) Don’t let us forget the men, this year was great for Falz who was everywhere showing his off his talents in movies and as a musician. Falz rocked AMVCA carpet in a white custom-made suit.
6) You know Rita Dominic does not play when it comes to red carpet looks. She rocked the floor at AMVCA in a blue dress that gave blue a new name.
7) Ufoma McDermott at the Heaven On My Mind premiere was just breathtaking. The actress showed off her legs and neckline.
8) Uche Jumbo gave Disney a run for their money in a princess styled powder blue dress at Heaven On My mind premiere. This dress is so regal you would be convinced she was a queen in a Disney movie.
Hopefully these stars would bring their A-game also in 2019. Cool right?, we will like to see your opinion in the comment section.
You may also like to read; Nigerian actress Kiki Omeili looks stunning in new photos