- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
A Ghanaian man on Wednesday stormed a bank in Accra with his mattress, pillow, and other personal effects to take up residence in the banking hall, after his inability to withdraw money from his account.
In a video shared by Adomonline, the visibly angry man was seen arriving in a taxi, before removing his personal effects and taking them into the banking hall.
He was seen spreading his mattress on the floor in the banking hall, adding his pillow and lying down on it. After a while, he stood up and placed his shoes on the counter.
He reportedly took the action, after multiple attempts by him to withdraw his money were met with the response, “the service is down”.
Staff and other customers at the banking hall were surprised by the man’s action.
Panic withdrawals have become rampant in Ghanaian banks following the collapse of several banks in the country but the Bank of Ghana has given the assurance that depositors’ funds are safe.
Watch video below.