- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
Timi Dakolo reveals the secret of his marriage to his beautiful wife Busola
Timi who has been married since 2012 has revealed the secret behind his successful marriage.
In a chat with Showtime, the Idol West Africa 2007 winner said:
“Communication is the lifeline. Make your partner your gossip mate. Sometimes it’s not love that keeps the marriage, its friendship. We just know ourselves and that’s how we have been able to come this far”, he said.
He also added that his wife surprised him a couple of times despite their differences.
“Apart from fixing me, because I’m not a very organized person, she has fixed a vacation for us but I contributed half of the money though. And where she fixed the vacation for was my favorite place, Cape Town, I really love the environment, the landscape, the scenery”, he said.
When asked if he would allow his kids to go into music-making, the singer said:
“My children will do what they want to do. My son likes to play ball so I had to register him in a football club. My last child is the strangest of all. She will tell you ‘Daddy you can’t wear this dress outside.’
You may also like; Actor Blossom Chukwu’s wife shares her near-death experience