- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
Timi Dakolo reveals the secret of his marriage to his beautiful wife Busola
Timi who has been married since 2012 has revealed the secret behind his successful marriage.
In a chat with Showtime, the Idol West Africa 2007 winner said:
“Communication is the lifeline. Make your partner your gossip mate. Sometimes it’s not love that keeps the marriage, its friendship. We just know ourselves and that’s how we have been able to come this far”, he said.
He also added that his wife surprised him a couple of times despite their differences.
“Apart from fixing me, because I’m not a very organized person, she has fixed a vacation for us but I contributed half of the money though. And where she fixed the vacation for was my favorite place, Cape Town, I really love the environment, the landscape, the scenery”, he said.
When asked if he would allow his kids to go into music-making, the singer said:
“My children will do what they want to do. My son likes to play ball so I had to register him in a football club. My last child is the strangest of all. She will tell you ‘Daddy you can’t wear this dress outside.’
You may also like; Actor Blossom Chukwu’s wife shares her near-death experience