- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Timi Dakolo reveals the secret of his marriage to his beautiful wife Busola
Timi who has been married since 2012 has revealed the secret behind his successful marriage.
In a chat with Showtime, the Idol West Africa 2007 winner said:
“Communication is the lifeline. Make your partner your gossip mate. Sometimes it’s not love that keeps the marriage, its friendship. We just know ourselves and that’s how we have been able to come this far”, he said.
He also added that his wife surprised him a couple of times despite their differences.
“Apart from fixing me, because I’m not a very organized person, she has fixed a vacation for us but I contributed half of the money though. And where she fixed the vacation for was my favorite place, Cape Town, I really love the environment, the landscape, the scenery”, he said.
When asked if he would allow his kids to go into music-making, the singer said:
“My children will do what they want to do. My son likes to play ball so I had to register him in a football club. My last child is the strangest of all. She will tell you ‘Daddy you can’t wear this dress outside.’
You may also like; Actor Blossom Chukwu’s wife shares her near-death experience