- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
- BREAKING: Customs orders complete border import, export ban
- BREAKING: Aisha Buhari leaves UK for Nigeria
In a post she shared on her IG page this evening, Toolz recounted how she prayed to God for a child and how he heard her cry and blessed her with a son she is in awe of. She also shared a video of her journey to motherhood.
Read what she wrote and the video she shared below
”’For this child I have prayed and You heard my cry.
For this baby I had faith and You gave new life’… This time last year, I posted my most vulnerable and honest post to date after my miscarriage.
WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES!! This time last year, I would often cry myself to sleep thinking about the baby we lost, but now I can’t sleep because I can’t stop staring at the most precious gift God has given me this year….MY SON.???
I look at my little prince and I am in complete awe! I still can’t believe I’m a mummy.I can’t wait to teach him everything I know and learn so much from him too.
I can’t wait to show him how much every inch of me loves him.
I also can’t wait to “Patience Ozokwor” his future girlfriends ?? The biggest lesson I learnt this year is to NEVER…EVER GIVE UP ON GOD.
Since last year, we prayed, fasted and prayed some more for God to bless us with a healthy baby in 2018. Towards the end of the first quarter, I started to think that our prayers wouldn’t be answered in 2018. I stupidly got impatient and frustrated with God.
One day in April, Captain came home and found me in bed crying my eyes out because I thought we wouldn’t have a baby in 2018. Little did I know that as I was crying and getting upset and frustrated with God, I was actually already pregnant.
While I was being weak and doubting Him, He had already answered our prayers!
For our family, friends and every single one of you that remembered us in prayer….Thank you so very much. May God overwhelm you with incredible blessings this coming year.
For women dealing with the loss of a child like I did last year, know that the story doesn’t end there. God has already completed your testimony, and I pray that you (just like me) will be celebrating sooner rather than later.
For anyone waiting on God to answer their prayers, please remember that God’s delay isn’t His denial.
Thank you Heavenly Father for always showing that you’ve got me!
Lots of love and Happy Amazing 2019 from Toolz, Captain and Chairman ?? #GodsGotMe #TreeOfUs #Testimony#We2019Ready
You may also like to read; 10 most important things in my life in 2018 – Linda Ikeji