- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
This comes a week after she reportedly welcomed a baby boy in the UK, though she is yet to share a snap of the new born with the public.
Sharing her first photo since child birth she wrote;
Merry Christmas from the Demurens!
Lots of joy and love to you and yours during this precious season!!
The couple lost their first pregnancy, a harrowing experience that Toolz only recently shared in an interview with Genevieve Magazine.
She said at the time,
“From the point we found out something was wrong till when the process was over was quite harrowing, but the parts that really broke me were going through the pain of labour knowing my baby was already gone,”
”I also had a mini-break down when I had to get a death certificate so we could have a burial. I don’t think I’ve ever cried so much in my life.”
You may also like to read; BBNaija’s Anto slammed by trolls for posing pantless