- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
This comes a week after she reportedly welcomed a baby boy in the UK, though she is yet to share a snap of the new born with the public.
Sharing her first photo since child birth she wrote;
Merry Christmas from the Demurens!
Lots of joy and love to you and yours during this precious season!!
The couple lost their first pregnancy, a harrowing experience that Toolz only recently shared in an interview with Genevieve Magazine.
She said at the time,
“From the point we found out something was wrong till when the process was over was quite harrowing, but the parts that really broke me were going through the pain of labour knowing my baby was already gone,”
”I also had a mini-break down when I had to get a death certificate so we could have a burial. I don’t think I’ve ever cried so much in my life.”
You may also like to read; BBNaija’s Anto slammed by trolls for posing pantless