- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Jaafar Jaafar, the journalist that released the purported videos of Kano state governor, Umar Ganduje, allegedly collecting bribes in dollars from some of the state contracts, today appeared before the Kano State Assembly Investigative Commitee investigating the allegation.
The Assembly had constituted the committee to investigate the allegation after the video went viral two weeks ago. Governor Ganduje in a statement released, denied the allegation, accusing his opponents of being behind the ”blackmail”. He said the videos were doctored.
Jaafar who released the video is to testify before the panel about the authenticity of the video. The panel is headed by Danagundi and has Labaran Madari, the Chief Whip, Zubairu Massu, Garba Ya’u Gwarmai, Abdulaziz Garba Gafasa and Abubakar Uba Galadima, Mujitaba Aminu as members.