- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
Dele Momodu Reacts To Buhari’s Refusal To Produce His WAEC Certificate, Issues Warning
As Nigerians call on President Muhammadu Buhari to tender his WAEC certificate to INEC, Dele Momodu has reacted.
Momodu was reacting on his Twitter page, over President Muhammadu Buhari’s lingering WAEC certificate saga.
Nigerians should campaign for their candidates on issues and avoid frivolous distractions… Buhari in his military courses surpassed WAEC certificates, we should let sleeping dogs lie please… pic.twitter.com/Y8nMTKRtXc
— Dele Momodu Ovation (@DeleMomodu) October 26, 2018
“Nigerians should campaign for their candidates on issues and avoid frivolous distractions… Buhari in his military courses surpassed WAEC certificates, we should let sleeping dogs lie please”.
Buhari, who is the standard bearer of the All Progressives Congress(APC), failed to submit his credentials to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Wednesday.
The various candidates’ credentials were made available to reporters in Abuja on Thursday and President Buhari only submitted an affidavit, where he claimed that his credentials were with the Secretary of the Military Board.
In his affidavit to the electoral umpire, Buhari explained, “I am the above-named person and the deponent of this affidavit herein. All my academic qualification documents as filled in my Presidential form, APC/001/2015 are currently with the Secretary of the Military Board as of the time of this affidavit.”