- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Dele Momodu Reacts To Buhari’s Refusal To Produce His WAEC Certificate, Issues Warning
As Nigerians call on President Muhammadu Buhari to tender his WAEC certificate to INEC, Dele Momodu has reacted.
Momodu was reacting on his Twitter page, over President Muhammadu Buhari’s lingering WAEC certificate saga.
Nigerians should campaign for their candidates on issues and avoid frivolous distractions… Buhari in his military courses surpassed WAEC certificates, we should let sleeping dogs lie please… pic.twitter.com/Y8nMTKRtXc
— Dele Momodu Ovation (@DeleMomodu) October 26, 2018
“Nigerians should campaign for their candidates on issues and avoid frivolous distractions… Buhari in his military courses surpassed WAEC certificates, we should let sleeping dogs lie please”.
Buhari, who is the standard bearer of the All Progressives Congress(APC), failed to submit his credentials to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Wednesday.
The various candidates’ credentials were made available to reporters in Abuja on Thursday and President Buhari only submitted an affidavit, where he claimed that his credentials were with the Secretary of the Military Board.
In his affidavit to the electoral umpire, Buhari explained, “I am the above-named person and the deponent of this affidavit herein. All my academic qualification documents as filled in my Presidential form, APC/001/2015 are currently with the Secretary of the Military Board as of the time of this affidavit.”