- Ex-OAU lecturer, Akindele in Sex-for-Marks scandal remanded in prison
- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
The footballer for Chambeshi football club in Zambia was seen yesterday afternoon parading naked in the Mighty Mufulira football team’s dressing room just before the two teams were about to play against each other.
Onlookers accused him of diabolism and claimed he was trying to use black magic to ensure the downfall of his opponents.
The naked player was slapped by some witnesses but the attackers were stopped from doing further harm. The naked player was filmed and the video was shared online
Football analysts claim that this is related to football witchcraft which has been going on in African football for years.
The player has since been taken to the police by football club fans.
Watch the video below.