- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Johntel Peters, aka The Black Barbie, loves to play dress-up and has the ability to act feminine, according to Toyin Lawani, whose design he is modelling.
Continue to see what he looks like as a man.
Below is a video of him at work teaching a lady how to dance.
Johntel is working for Toyin Lawani, a gorgeous Nigerian fashion stylist and entrepreneur. She is the CEO and creative director of her own company called “Tiannah’s Place Empire” and founder of the fashion academy, TiannahStyling Fashion Academy in Nigeria.
She is also known for her philanthropic nature and savvy entrepreneurial skills. There is no doubt that the gorgeous 34-years-old fashion guru and mother of two has definitely build a successful career and empire for herself in the entertainment industry.
Another interesting topic; Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Revelations About Popular Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani