- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
Johntel Peters, aka The Black Barbie, loves to play dress-up and has the ability to act feminine, according to Toyin Lawani, whose design he is modelling.
Continue to see what he looks like as a man.
Below is a video of him at work teaching a lady how to dance.
Johntel is working for Toyin Lawani, a gorgeous Nigerian fashion stylist and entrepreneur. She is the CEO and creative director of her own company called “Tiannah’s Place Empire” and founder of the fashion academy, TiannahStyling Fashion Academy in Nigeria.
She is also known for her philanthropic nature and savvy entrepreneurial skills. There is no doubt that the gorgeous 34-years-old fashion guru and mother of two has definitely build a successful career and empire for herself in the entertainment industry.
Another interesting topic; Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Revelations About Popular Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani