- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
“I’d Bail him if it was me sha”, Davido reacts to Mr Real and Seun Egbegbe controversy
Egbegbe has spent 20 months in prison over his inability to meet his bail conditions.
Davido made it clear if he were in Mr Real’s shoes, he would have bailed Seun Egbebe.
He dropped the comment after Tunde Ednut threw shade at Mr Real for making money off another person’s crime, and name, not his own crime.
Tunde reposted a tweet by veteran actor, Ayo Shonaiya above his shade which read
Mr Real’s song, Legbebe is one of the biggest tracks of 2017/2018.
Though Mr Real has denied the song is about Seun Egbegbe but the song references Seun Egbegbe’s iPhone theft and he even mentioned his name in the song.
Seun was beaten in computer village Ikeja after he was caught trying to make away with 8 iPhones.
About a month later, he was arrested for trying to swindle Bureau The Change operators of thousands of dollars.
Since then, he has been in jail, unable to meet his bail conditions.
Watch video of Mr Real’s Legbegbe below. You may also like to see; Popular Actor, Femi Adebayo Salami escapes assassination in Lagos