- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
“I’d Bail him if it was me sha”, Davido reacts to Mr Real and Seun Egbegbe controversy
Egbegbe has spent 20 months in prison over his inability to meet his bail conditions.
Davido made it clear if he were in Mr Real’s shoes, he would have bailed Seun Egbebe.
He dropped the comment after Tunde Ednut threw shade at Mr Real for making money off another person’s crime, and name, not his own crime.
Tunde reposted a tweet by veteran actor, Ayo Shonaiya above his shade which read
Mr Real’s song, Legbebe is one of the biggest tracks of 2017/2018.
Though Mr Real has denied the song is about Seun Egbegbe but the song references Seun Egbegbe’s iPhone theft and he even mentioned his name in the song.
Seun was beaten in computer village Ikeja after he was caught trying to make away with 8 iPhones.
About a month later, he was arrested for trying to swindle Bureau The Change operators of thousands of dollars.
Since then, he has been in jail, unable to meet his bail conditions.
Watch video of Mr Real’s Legbegbe below. You may also like to see; Popular Actor, Femi Adebayo Salami escapes assassination in Lagos