- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
“I’d Bail him if it was me sha”, Davido reacts to Mr Real and Seun Egbegbe controversy
Egbegbe has spent 20 months in prison over his inability to meet his bail conditions.
Davido made it clear if he were in Mr Real’s shoes, he would have bailed Seun Egbebe.
He dropped the comment after Tunde Ednut threw shade at Mr Real for making money off another person’s crime, and name, not his own crime.
Tunde reposted a tweet by veteran actor, Ayo Shonaiya above his shade which read
Mr Real’s song, Legbebe is one of the biggest tracks of 2017/2018.
Though Mr Real has denied the song is about Seun Egbegbe but the song references Seun Egbegbe’s iPhone theft and he even mentioned his name in the song.
Seun was beaten in computer village Ikeja after he was caught trying to make away with 8 iPhones.
About a month later, he was arrested for trying to swindle Bureau The Change operators of thousands of dollars.
Since then, he has been in jail, unable to meet his bail conditions.
Watch video of Mr Real’s Legbegbe below. You may also like to see; Popular Actor, Femi Adebayo Salami escapes assassination in Lagos