- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Nollywood actor Prince Jide Kosoko turns 65, colleagues, family and friends celebrate him
Birthday comes but once in a year and attaining a milestone age is always celebrated in a special way by many especially celebrities.
Prince Jide Kosoko needs little or no introduction in the Nigerian movie industry.
Traditionally in Yoruba culture, a prince is expected to be entertained and not to entertain people.
The seasoned actor who despite being a prince from Lagos state defied royalty to embrace the make believe world even against his parents’ wish has matured as he turned 65 on Saturday, January 12, 2019.
Since the first hour of his birthday has people being celebrating the seasoned actor who is one of the few actors who ply their trade in both the Yoruba and English genre of Nollywood.
Ireland based actor, Deji Adenuga, celebrated him on his Instagram page thus:
His daughters, Sola and Bidemi are not left out:
View this post on Instagram
Daddy ooooo wa pe laye 🎶 daddy oooo wa jeun omo 🎶 Eni bani ko ni ri be afoloju ,akan lapa ako senu trailer aku tuwe 🎶🎶 Hip hip hip!!! Hurray Happy birthday my papiyo, my sugar daddy, my back bone, my mentor,my adviser, my boss , my mother/father Chai words fail me this morning,daddy u know how much I love u abi 😍😍so no need for epistle 😜 live long daddy in good health and abundant of joy @princejidekosoko love u always my Number one fan 💋💋💋💋💋 Pls friends celebrate this great man with me and remember his handle is @princejidekosoko thanks ppl
The birthday boy too took to his Instagram page to appreciate God for how far and a new beginning:
Odunlade Adekola is not left out of celebrating the movie legend:
Veteran actor, Otunba Adebayo Salami aka Oga Bello, also celebrated Kosoko:
Movie producer, Okiki Afolayan, was not left out:
Meanwhile, we also reported that Nollywood actor and model, IK Ogbonna, celebrated turning a new age in a special way. He shared lovely photos of him wearing a 3-piece suit to mark his attaining a new age.