- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Nollywood actor Prince Jide Kosoko turns 65, colleagues, family and friends celebrate him
Birthday comes but once in a year and attaining a milestone age is always celebrated in a special way by many especially celebrities.
Prince Jide Kosoko needs little or no introduction in the Nigerian movie industry.
Traditionally in Yoruba culture, a prince is expected to be entertained and not to entertain people.
The seasoned actor who despite being a prince from Lagos state defied royalty to embrace the make believe world even against his parents’ wish has matured as he turned 65 on Saturday, January 12, 2019.
Since the first hour of his birthday has people being celebrating the seasoned actor who is one of the few actors who ply their trade in both the Yoruba and English genre of Nollywood.
Ireland based actor, Deji Adenuga, celebrated him on his Instagram page thus:
His daughters, Sola and Bidemi are not left out:
View this post on Instagram
Daddy ooooo wa pe laye 🎶 daddy oooo wa jeun omo 🎶 Eni bani ko ni ri be afoloju ,akan lapa ako senu trailer aku tuwe 🎶🎶 Hip hip hip!!! Hurray Happy birthday my papiyo, my sugar daddy, my back bone, my mentor,my adviser, my boss , my mother/father Chai words fail me this morning,daddy u know how much I love u abi 😍😍so no need for epistle 😜 live long daddy in good health and abundant of joy @princejidekosoko love u always my Number one fan 💋💋💋💋💋 Pls friends celebrate this great man with me and remember his handle is @princejidekosoko thanks ppl
The birthday boy too took to his Instagram page to appreciate God for how far and a new beginning:
Odunlade Adekola is not left out of celebrating the movie legend:
Veteran actor, Otunba Adebayo Salami aka Oga Bello, also celebrated Kosoko:
Movie producer, Okiki Afolayan, was not left out:
Meanwhile, we also reported that Nollywood actor and model, IK Ogbonna, celebrated turning a new age in a special way. He shared lovely photos of him wearing a 3-piece suit to mark his attaining a new age.