- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Some Nigerian celebrities do not find the time to watch Nollywood movies. This is due to their busy schedule while some might not fancy watching movies directed and produced by their own filmmakers.
Award-winning Nigerian music star Burna Boy just recently took to his Instagram handle to reveal that he enjoys watching Nollywood movies when he is less busy.
“Confession, I watch old Nollywood videos all the time.” This is indeed surprising.
See post below:
This post got the attention of famous Nigerian comedian and filmmaker, Ayo Makun. He disclosed that since the singer loves to watch Nollywood movies, he would invite him to act in one of his movies.
See screenshot below:
We earlier reported that while Burna Boy seems to be having a good time in Ghana, Nigerians are still not over the fact that he referred to them as ‘backward unprogressive fools’. This came after many Nigerians came for him saying he was being unnecessarily rude and proud when he complained about the font size his name was printed on Coachella’s poster, the American music concert.