- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
Some Nigerian celebrities do not find the time to watch Nollywood movies. This is due to their busy schedule while some might not fancy watching movies directed and produced by their own filmmakers.
Award-winning Nigerian music star Burna Boy just recently took to his Instagram handle to reveal that he enjoys watching Nollywood movies when he is less busy.
“Confession, I watch old Nollywood videos all the time.” This is indeed surprising.
See post below:
This post got the attention of famous Nigerian comedian and filmmaker, Ayo Makun. He disclosed that since the singer loves to watch Nollywood movies, he would invite him to act in one of his movies.
See screenshot below:
We earlier reported that while Burna Boy seems to be having a good time in Ghana, Nigerians are still not over the fact that he referred to them as ‘backward unprogressive fools’. This came after many Nigerians came for him saying he was being unnecessarily rude and proud when he complained about the font size his name was printed on Coachella’s poster, the American music concert.