- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Some Nigerian celebrities do not find the time to watch Nollywood movies. This is due to their busy schedule while some might not fancy watching movies directed and produced by their own filmmakers.
Award-winning Nigerian music star Burna Boy just recently took to his Instagram handle to reveal that he enjoys watching Nollywood movies when he is less busy.
“Confession, I watch old Nollywood videos all the time.” This is indeed surprising.
See post below:
This post got the attention of famous Nigerian comedian and filmmaker, Ayo Makun. He disclosed that since the singer loves to watch Nollywood movies, he would invite him to act in one of his movies.
See screenshot below:
We earlier reported that while Burna Boy seems to be having a good time in Ghana, Nigerians are still not over the fact that he referred to them as ‘backward unprogressive fools’. This came after many Nigerians came for him saying he was being unnecessarily rude and proud when he complained about the font size his name was printed on Coachella’s poster, the American music concert.