- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
A family’s essence is sustained and kept within the memories shared and lovely photographs taken. It is within these photos that traces of growth are usually noticed. To celebrate her daughter’s birthday, a lady decided to do a photo shoot of herself, her mother and daughter.
Peach in colour, their attires suited them well and stood out beautifully as they posed for pictures. What was even more interesting was that the styles sewed with the fabric reflected the generations in which the ladies were born.
While the grandmother’s cloth was made into something that was reflective of the 90s, the lady’s attire was a more daring, off-shoulder gown. Her daughter’s frock was also a contemporary 21st century one.
The 3-generations photos which these lovely women took were shared on Instagram and they have, no doubt, won the endorsement of many people.
What endeared more people to the photos was that the lady and her mother looked so alike so that they were regarded as carbon copies. However, the little birthday girl was said to have taken after her dad.
See the post below:
Apart from a photo of themselves together, the trio also took separate pictures to show their individual beauty and styles. No doubt, either together or separately, the women looked absolutely stunning.
Many people who were also drawn to the beautiful chemistry the trio created with their pictures could not help but comment. See some of the reactions below:
tolabanks: “This is so beautiful ❤️❤️❤️”
fowosiredamilola: “In Candy Crush voice *TASTY* “
auntmaemoe: “Wowee- Grandmother and Mother are twins!!! Beautiful.”
nita_cruz3663: “this is lovely”
Recently, the hearts of many Nigerians were melted by beautiful photos of 5-generations women. The photos were indeed the true definition of family goals.