- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
Nollywood A-list Actress, Omoni Oboli is showing she hasn’t changed much over the years.
The actress and mum of three boys, shared a photo of her taken 19 years ago versus one taken in 2019.
Sharing the photos via her official instagram page, she wrote ;
Before meets after…Two decades and 3 sons after #AfricanButter #MamaBoys
Omoni Oboli is a Nigerian actress, scriptwriter, film director, producer and a trained digital filmmaker. She studied at the New York Film Academy, and has written several screenplays such as; Fatal Imagination, Being Mrs Elliott, The First Lady, and Wives on Strike.
Omoni is married to Nnamdi Oboli and their union has produced three children thus far.