- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Nollywood A-list Actress, Omoni Oboli is showing she hasn’t changed much over the years.
The actress and mum of three boys, shared a photo of her taken 19 years ago versus one taken in 2019.
Sharing the photos via her official instagram page, she wrote ;
Before meets after…Two decades and 3 sons after #AfricanButter #MamaBoys
Omoni Oboli is a Nigerian actress, scriptwriter, film director, producer and a trained digital filmmaker. She studied at the New York Film Academy, and has written several screenplays such as; Fatal Imagination, Being Mrs Elliott, The First Lady, and Wives on Strike.
Omoni is married to Nnamdi Oboli and their union has produced three children thus far.