- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
Nollywood A-list Actress, Omoni Oboli is showing she hasn’t changed much over the years.
The actress and mum of three boys, shared a photo of her taken 19 years ago versus one taken in 2019.
Sharing the photos via her official instagram page, she wrote ;
Before meets after…Two decades and 3 sons after #AfricanButter #MamaBoys
Omoni Oboli is a Nigerian actress, scriptwriter, film director, producer and a trained digital filmmaker. She studied at the New York Film Academy, and has written several screenplays such as; Fatal Imagination, Being Mrs Elliott, The First Lady, and Wives on Strike.
Omoni is married to Nnamdi Oboli and their union has produced three children thus far.