- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Recall that it was earlier reported that some masked police officers had stormed the police clinic and whisked away the embattled senator.
The Force Public Relations Officer, Moshood told Channels TV that Melaye was moved to DSS Clinic in Abuja for further treatment.
The Senator had claimed in an interview with journalists on Monday that he was not fit to travel to Lokoja where the case of culpable homicide was being investigated by the Kogi State Police Command.
He had requested to be transferred to Alliance Hospital or the National Hospital, Abuja, for better treatment; but the Police had rejected the idea, stating that the lawmaker was getting the right treatment at the Police clinic.
Meanwhile, newsmen obtained pictures of the senator lying on a beach matress in front of the DSS clinic in Lugbe. See pictures below