- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
Recall that it was earlier reported that some masked police officers had stormed the police clinic and whisked away the embattled senator.
The Force Public Relations Officer, Moshood told Channels TV that Melaye was moved to DSS Clinic in Abuja for further treatment.
The Senator had claimed in an interview with journalists on Monday that he was not fit to travel to Lokoja where the case of culpable homicide was being investigated by the Kogi State Police Command.
He had requested to be transferred to Alliance Hospital or the National Hospital, Abuja, for better treatment; but the Police had rejected the idea, stating that the lawmaker was getting the right treatment at the Police clinic.
Meanwhile, newsmen obtained pictures of the senator lying on a beach matress in front of the DSS clinic in Lugbe. See pictures below