- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
Recall that it was earlier reported that some masked police officers had stormed the police clinic and whisked away the embattled senator.
The Force Public Relations Officer, Moshood told Channels TV that Melaye was moved to DSS Clinic in Abuja for further treatment.
The Senator had claimed in an interview with journalists on Monday that he was not fit to travel to Lokoja where the case of culpable homicide was being investigated by the Kogi State Police Command.
He had requested to be transferred to Alliance Hospital or the National Hospital, Abuja, for better treatment; but the Police had rejected the idea, stating that the lawmaker was getting the right treatment at the Police clinic.
Meanwhile, newsmen obtained pictures of the senator lying on a beach matress in front of the DSS clinic in Lugbe. See pictures below