- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Senator Dino Melaye was believed to have been taken to Lokoja, Kogi State, for interrogation over the alleged shooting of one Sgt. Danjuma Aliu by suspected political thugs.
A close associate of the Kogi senator confirmed this to our Correspondent.
Our correspondent learnt that the evacuation of the lawmaker was carried out around 2:15 pm Friday in commando style.
Melaye, who has been having a running battle with the Force, was rushed to the clinic for medical attention after he slumped last Friday.
Before he was moved to the clinic after slumping, the lawmaker had barricaded himself in his house in Maitama, Abuja, for eight days, vowing never to give himself up for arrest.
The Force PPRO at Force Headquarters, Abuja, Jimoh Moshood, promised to get back to our reporter when he was called for confirmation of the news.
He has yet to do so at the time of filing this report.
You may like to read; Dino unwilling to leave hospital as police declares him fit to face trial