- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Senator Dino Melaye was believed to have been taken to Lokoja, Kogi State, for interrogation over the alleged shooting of one Sgt. Danjuma Aliu by suspected political thugs.
A close associate of the Kogi senator confirmed this to our Correspondent.
Our correspondent learnt that the evacuation of the lawmaker was carried out around 2:15 pm Friday in commando style.
Melaye, who has been having a running battle with the Force, was rushed to the clinic for medical attention after he slumped last Friday.
Before he was moved to the clinic after slumping, the lawmaker had barricaded himself in his house in Maitama, Abuja, for eight days, vowing never to give himself up for arrest.
The Force PPRO at Force Headquarters, Abuja, Jimoh Moshood, promised to get back to our reporter when he was called for confirmation of the news.
He has yet to do so at the time of filing this report.
You may like to read; Dino unwilling to leave hospital as police declares him fit to face trial