- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
The video of the song, which is directed by Prodigeezy, features Falz driving alongside other men, while different scenes relating to the lyrics of the song played out.
‘Talk’ is a socio-conscious record that addresses critical happenings and advises the youths to be wary of ‘greedy politicians.’
As the 2019 general election draws near, the artiste uses lyrics of the song to address critical leadership issues and advised Nigerians, especially the youths, to speak up for what they truly want, NAN reports.
Falz, now popularly known by industry watchers as a ‘Music Activist’, had earlier hinted fans that he would release an album titled ”Moral Instruction” on January 15.
He said of the album:
“There is a dire need for us to redefine the concept of humanity and morality.
“There is a pressing need for re-education and re-orientation of the people, for this is the only way we can restore sanity.”