- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
The video of the song, which is directed by Prodigeezy, features Falz driving alongside other men, while different scenes relating to the lyrics of the song played out.
‘Talk’ is a socio-conscious record that addresses critical happenings and advises the youths to be wary of ‘greedy politicians.’
As the 2019 general election draws near, the artiste uses lyrics of the song to address critical leadership issues and advised Nigerians, especially the youths, to speak up for what they truly want, NAN reports.
Falz, now popularly known by industry watchers as a ‘Music Activist’, had earlier hinted fans that he would release an album titled ”Moral Instruction” on January 15.
He said of the album:
“There is a dire need for us to redefine the concept of humanity and morality.
“There is a pressing need for re-education and re-orientation of the people, for this is the only way we can restore sanity.”