- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Nigerian actress Queen Wokoma welcomes baby boy, calls him her ‘lil piece of heaven’
Nigerian actress, Queen Wokoma is a new mother and is super excited. She shared the most adorable photo of her little prince and revealed that he is her little piece of heaven. Wokoma and her husband tied the knot in 2017
There’s joy in the household of Nollywood actress, Queen Wokoma, who recently welcomed a baby boy with her husband. The couple tied the know in September, 2017 and have been having the time of their lives as romantic partners.
Just recently, God buttered their bread and blessed their marriage with the most adorable little boy. The excited new mother shared the photo on social media and revealed that the bay is her “lil piece of heaven”.
Many fans, family and friends have been pouring out congratulatory messages to the actress who many believe is star actress, Ini Edo’s doppelganger.
Congratulations to the new parents.
Meanwhile, it was celebration galore when Queen Wokoma got a brand new car as gift from her husband when they were first set to get married. You may also like to read; Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photo