- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
Police in Anambra State have arrested some ladies who feign blindness and use rented kids to beg for alms. They were arrested by the taskforce team of Anambra Ministry of Women Affairs, Social welfare and Children Development.
One of the suspects revealed that one Edith who hails from Ebonyi state and is currently at large, brings the kids to them every morning for them to rent at N1,000 per day.
During interrogation, the Commissioner in-charge of the Ministry was able to discover that the kids don’t even know where their real parents are. It is being speculated that they are victims of kidnapping or trafficking.
It was also discovered that the group of fake beggars camp at Army Barracks, Onitsha and none of them are from Anambra State. Most of them are from Ebonyi, Abia, Kogi and Imo states.
You may also like to read; Two ladies found dead with their private parts missing in Anambra