- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
Jim Iyke blasts follower who said he’s getting old
These people just won’t listen! They won’t listen… until the actor goes to their houses and exchange fisticuffs with them.
Another troll has intentionally stepped on the cobra’s tail but we’re not sure if he was aware of the consequence that would follow. This was after Jim Iyke share a selfie of himself on his Instagram page.
After he shared a selfie of himself on his page, a follower decided to notify the actor that age is beginning to tell on him and even referred to him as ‘uncle’.
‘Grace’ wasn’t found on the user – whose username is zionsonofgrace – after the actor pounced on him in response, as he proffered solutions to his problems.
Read their exchange below,
zionsonofgrace: uncle old age done Dey come close ooooo
Jim Iyke: @zionsonograce ignorance and excess use of bleaching cream is damaging. U look like a giant bleached lizard. U look tired and deadbeat in your early thirties already. u will look like my grandpa in your forties. Hard life, frustrations and lack of hope has destroyed your esteem. Chane your lineage of poverty and advise yourself
If you want to go at Jim Iyke, you either go hard or go home
You may also like to read; Lady set tongues wagging over her 19th birthday photo