- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Jim Iyke blasts follower who said he’s getting old
These people just won’t listen! They won’t listen… until the actor goes to their houses and exchange fisticuffs with them.
Another troll has intentionally stepped on the cobra’s tail but we’re not sure if he was aware of the consequence that would follow. This was after Jim Iyke share a selfie of himself on his Instagram page.
After he shared a selfie of himself on his page, a follower decided to notify the actor that age is beginning to tell on him and even referred to him as ‘uncle’.
‘Grace’ wasn’t found on the user – whose username is zionsonofgrace – after the actor pounced on him in response, as he proffered solutions to his problems.
Read their exchange below,
zionsonofgrace: uncle old age done Dey come close ooooo
Jim Iyke: @zionsonograce ignorance and excess use of bleaching cream is damaging. U look like a giant bleached lizard. U look tired and deadbeat in your early thirties already. u will look like my grandpa in your forties. Hard life, frustrations and lack of hope has destroyed your esteem. Chane your lineage of poverty and advise yourself
If you want to go at Jim Iyke, you either go hard or go home
You may also like to read; Lady set tongues wagging over her 19th birthday photo