- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
A boy who people feared would not make it after he and his father were involved in a fire accident, has beaten the odds to survive.
Fanen Terhemen, now 4, suffered third-degree burns and was forced to leave the hospital with his father when they could no longer afford the bills. Though in unimaginable pains, they were about to return to their village to face their fate.
But, humanitarian Ukan Kurugh stepped in last year September and shared his story with the world.
Kindhearted Nigerians sent in donations and the boy was able to undergo surgery. So far, he has undergone about 6 surgeries on his hand and face and this was made possible with the 2 million Naira donations sent in by Nigerians.
He will have another surgery in February 2019 for the reconstruction of his nose.
Kurugh shared a recent photo of the burn survivor to show how much progress he’s made and it’s really impressive.
See more photos below.
You may like to read; Little boy suffers critical skin reaction after taking fake anti-malaria drug