- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
A boy who people feared would not make it after he and his father were involved in a fire accident, has beaten the odds to survive.
Fanen Terhemen, now 4, suffered third-degree burns and was forced to leave the hospital with his father when they could no longer afford the bills. Though in unimaginable pains, they were about to return to their village to face their fate.
But, humanitarian Ukan Kurugh stepped in last year September and shared his story with the world.
Kindhearted Nigerians sent in donations and the boy was able to undergo surgery. So far, he has undergone about 6 surgeries on his hand and face and this was made possible with the 2 million Naira donations sent in by Nigerians.
He will have another surgery in February 2019 for the reconstruction of his nose.
Kurugh shared a recent photo of the burn survivor to show how much progress he’s made and it’s really impressive.
See more photos below.
You may like to read; Little boy suffers critical skin reaction after taking fake anti-malaria drug