- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
A boy who people feared would not make it after he and his father were involved in a fire accident, has beaten the odds to survive.
Fanen Terhemen, now 4, suffered third-degree burns and was forced to leave the hospital with his father when they could no longer afford the bills. Though in unimaginable pains, they were about to return to their village to face their fate.
But, humanitarian Ukan Kurugh stepped in last year September and shared his story with the world.
Kindhearted Nigerians sent in donations and the boy was able to undergo surgery. So far, he has undergone about 6 surgeries on his hand and face and this was made possible with the 2 million Naira donations sent in by Nigerians.
He will have another surgery in February 2019 for the reconstruction of his nose.
Kurugh shared a recent photo of the burn survivor to show how much progress he’s made and it’s really impressive.
See more photos below.
You may like to read; Little boy suffers critical skin reaction after taking fake anti-malaria drug