- Breaking: 12 injured as 3 Storey Building Collapses in Lagos
- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
Anthony Joshua awarded OBE by Prince Charles for services to Sport (Photo)
The award ceremony held at Buckingham Palace, on Thursday.
Prior to this, the 29-year-old boxer was previously awarded a Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire back in 2013, for his success at the London 2012 Olympics where he won gold in the heavyweight boxing.
An OBE is a Queen’s honour given to an individual for a major local role in any activity such as business, charity or the public sector.
See more photos below
You may also like to read; Boxer, Anthony Joshua Reveals Why He’s Studying Cristiano Ronaldo’s Training Regime.