- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Anthony Joshua awarded OBE by Prince Charles for services to Sport (Photo)
The award ceremony held at Buckingham Palace, on Thursday.
Prior to this, the 29-year-old boxer was previously awarded a Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire back in 2013, for his success at the London 2012 Olympics where he won gold in the heavyweight boxing.
An OBE is a Queen’s honour given to an individual for a major local role in any activity such as business, charity or the public sector.
See more photos below
You may also like to read; Boxer, Anthony Joshua Reveals Why He’s Studying Cristiano Ronaldo’s Training Regime.