- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Anthony Joshua awarded OBE by Prince Charles for services to Sport (Photo)
The award ceremony held at Buckingham Palace, on Thursday.
Prior to this, the 29-year-old boxer was previously awarded a Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire back in 2013, for his success at the London 2012 Olympics where he won gold in the heavyweight boxing.
An OBE is a Queen’s honour given to an individual for a major local role in any activity such as business, charity or the public sector.
See more photos below
You may also like to read; Boxer, Anthony Joshua Reveals Why He’s Studying Cristiano Ronaldo’s Training Regime.