- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Anthony Joshua awarded OBE by Prince Charles for services to Sport (Photo)
The award ceremony held at Buckingham Palace, on Thursday.
Prior to this, the 29-year-old boxer was previously awarded a Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire back in 2013, for his success at the London 2012 Olympics where he won gold in the heavyweight boxing.
An OBE is a Queen’s honour given to an individual for a major local role in any activity such as business, charity or the public sector.
See more photos below
You may also like to read; Boxer, Anthony Joshua Reveals Why He’s Studying Cristiano Ronaldo’s Training Regime.