- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
Wizkid reveals plans to quits music
Starboy records boss and frontline act, Ayodeji Balogun, known professionally as Wizkid, has announced his intention to quit music temporarily.
“Fever” crooner, Wizkid took to Twitter, to announce that he would be taking a much-deserved rest till March, 2019.
Wizkid, who did not reveal the reason for his intended break, uploaded on Twitter a video of him having fun with his crew members with the caption: “Gone till March! Thank you”.
Also, an associate of Starboy, @YungmilliRazaki wrote: “Wiz needs rest. We gone miss you till March”
Meanwhile, Wizkid has revealed his one target for the year 2019.
The singer, in a chat with Sahara TV after his ‘VIP Experience’ concert at Eko Convention Centre, said he had an amazing year in 2018, noting that he plans to make more money in 2019.
Asked what his plans for 2019 were, the Starboy records boss simply responded: “More money, gbayi“.