- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Wizkid reveals plans to quits music
Starboy records boss and frontline act, Ayodeji Balogun, known professionally as Wizkid, has announced his intention to quit music temporarily.
“Fever” crooner, Wizkid took to Twitter, to announce that he would be taking a much-deserved rest till March, 2019.
Wizkid, who did not reveal the reason for his intended break, uploaded on Twitter a video of him having fun with his crew members with the caption: “Gone till March! Thank you”.
Also, an associate of Starboy, @YungmilliRazaki wrote: “Wiz needs rest. We gone miss you till March”
Meanwhile, Wizkid has revealed his one target for the year 2019.
The singer, in a chat with Sahara TV after his ‘VIP Experience’ concert at Eko Convention Centre, said he had an amazing year in 2018, noting that he plans to make more money in 2019.
Asked what his plans for 2019 were, the Starboy records boss simply responded: “More money, gbayi“.