- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
Here are photos from the traditional wedding of the physically challenged lady and her lover below;
This is coming after we reported that a physically challenged lady and graduate of the University of Uyo, South South Nigeria, Utip Okon, married her lover in Uyo. The traditional wedding of the lady took place at her hometown, Ituk Mbang in Uruan Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.
It was gathered that she is a devout Christian and chorister of The Apostolic Church, who despite being in a wheel-chair, serves God faithfully and diligently.