- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
Nollywood actress, director and producer Iyabo Ojo’s name will always be mentioned in history of the Nigerian movie industry. The talented young lady built a brand for herself and has continued to remain relevant.
Born Alice Iyabo Ogunro on December 21, 1977, in Lagos, the 41-year-old actress was the youngest of three children. She attended National College, Gbagada area of Lagos before proceeding to Lagos State Polytechnic where she studied estate management.
Having been involved in drama from secondary school, she began her career in the movie industry in 1998 and registered with the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) through the assistance of a colleague, Bimbo Akintola.
It could be recalled that in 1999, the actress took a break from her career as she got married. Although the couple are now divorced, the marriage produced two lovely children Festus Oladunjoye Ojo who was born in 1999 and Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, who was in 2001.
Iyabo Ojo and her daughter have maintained a special bond. Priscilla who might now be mistaken for her mother’s sister is a student of Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun state.
When it comes to fashion, the actress and her daughter have become a force to be reckoned with. They both compete for the best hour glass shape, dress size, shoes and much more. It is obvious that Iyabo has a strong hold on her baby girl.
We brings you seven times Iyabo Ojo and Priscilla served mother, daughter goals:
View this post on Instagram
ok! so my beautiful people u asked for the Part 2 of our #motheranddaughtherdance ************ HERE U GO!!! I hope u LOVE it……… …. PlsSSSSSS don't ask for part 3 ooo 🤣😂😁😀🤣😃 bcos na take 20 I do b4 I get this SMALL choreography wey @its.priscy teach me so …………. ********* But it was fun tho😍😍😍 …. ENJOY … Song by @skiibii Sensima Video Credit @x_alima_xzz DJ @its.tony_xo …. Our Top by @miskayboutique sneakers @tommyflips_ ************ *********************************************** #twiningwithmydaughter #motheranddaugthergoals #buildingmemories #twinningsunday #motheranddaughtergoals #mybestdancemate
View this post on Instagram
Happy Mother’s Day mom , I love you soo much and I’m thankful for everything you have done for me, my brother and my cousins, you gave birth to just two of us but you’re taking care of 7 of us. You put our happiness and wellbeing before yours. Thank you for always being there ,love you ❤️❤️you deserve some accolades @iyaboojofespris