- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Nollywood actress, director and producer Iyabo Ojo’s name will always be mentioned in history of the Nigerian movie industry. The talented young lady built a brand for herself and has continued to remain relevant.
Born Alice Iyabo Ogunro on December 21, 1977, in Lagos, the 41-year-old actress was the youngest of three children. She attended National College, Gbagada area of Lagos before proceeding to Lagos State Polytechnic where she studied estate management.
Having been involved in drama from secondary school, she began her career in the movie industry in 1998 and registered with the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) through the assistance of a colleague, Bimbo Akintola.
It could be recalled that in 1999, the actress took a break from her career as she got married. Although the couple are now divorced, the marriage produced two lovely children Festus Oladunjoye Ojo who was born in 1999 and Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, who was in 2001.
Iyabo Ojo and her daughter have maintained a special bond. Priscilla who might now be mistaken for her mother’s sister is a student of Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun state.
When it comes to fashion, the actress and her daughter have become a force to be reckoned with. They both compete for the best hour glass shape, dress size, shoes and much more. It is obvious that Iyabo has a strong hold on her baby girl.
We brings you seven times Iyabo Ojo and Priscilla served mother, daughter goals:
View this post on Instagram
ok! so my beautiful people u asked for the Part 2 of our #motheranddaughtherdance ************ HERE U GO!!! I hope u LOVE it……… …. PlsSSSSSS don't ask for part 3 ooo 🤣😂😁😀🤣😃 bcos na take 20 I do b4 I get this SMALL choreography wey @its.priscy teach me so …………. ********* But it was fun tho😍😍😍 …. ENJOY … Song by @skiibii Sensima Video Credit @x_alima_xzz DJ @its.tony_xo …. Our Top by @miskayboutique sneakers @tommyflips_ ************ *********************************************** #twiningwithmydaughter #motheranddaugthergoals #buildingmemories #twinningsunday #motheranddaughtergoals #mybestdancemate
View this post on Instagram
Happy Mother’s Day mom , I love you soo much and I’m thankful for everything you have done for me, my brother and my cousins, you gave birth to just two of us but you’re taking care of 7 of us. You put our happiness and wellbeing before yours. Thank you for always being there ,love you ❤️❤️you deserve some accolades @iyaboojofespris