- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
What Simi said about ‘marrying’ FALZ as the Singer finally chooses Adekule Gold, her longtime lover
It is no longer news that two Popular Nigerian Singers Simi and Adekule Gold are getting married in a lowkey events today and tomorrow. However, Simi earlier explained her close relationship with another Nigerian Rapper, Falz the Bahd Guy, where she gave reasons why she cannot marry Rapper.
Before the recent months, no one could say for sure who Simi is actually dating, the doubts of choice was between two popular Nigerian singers Falz the Bahd Guy and Adekunle Gold.
Simi’s rumored romance with Falz started after the two singers released several songs together where they played roles of lovers in the characters of music video which made a lot of Fans to start matchmaking them with the claims that they will make a wonderful couple.
We started getting convinced about their relationship when the duo started sharing photo of each other including BTS photos, shots from events and pleasure times.
However, Simi cleared the air about her relationship with FALZ in a recent interview with PUNCH. According to the talented female singer, Falz is my really good friend and nothing more. We get along really well, because he’s a realist. People keep asking us to get married though, so I suppose I’m going to have to marry everyone I record a song with.
The journey with Adekunle Gold.
Unlike the relationship with Falz where affections were predicted from music video, we started suspecting a romantic relationship between Simi and Adekunle Gold when intimate bedroom photos were shared on social media.
Followed up with photos taken during their pleasure times together.
Meanwhile, sometimes ago, there were rumors that Adekunle Gold and Simi called it quit, It was hard to believe until Simi released some songs which reflects and talked about a relationship trauma. However, the two singer reunited shortly and their relationship grew stronger untill they decided to take it to the next level on wednesday, January 9, when the singers will become officially married, 3 weeks after they held their secret wedding introduction in Magodo, Lagos.