- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
There was mild commotion today in Ikeja, Lagos, as traffic was brought to a standstill and mourners were filmed swinging a casket while noisily calling attention to themselves.
Watch video below.
In the video shared online by Tony Krooz, the mourners can be seen carrying the casket while running and dancing with it as some others played different instruments, like the drum, and sang.
People walking on the street had to run as the mourners approached with the casket.
Their parade led to traffic, and masquerades accompanying them went after the tricycle and motorcycle riders to extort them.
Sharing the video, Tony wrote:
Something just happened right now at ikeja…..who is the deceased? Royalty?? Cult member?? I mean….in broad day light and I see niggas swinging a casket back and forth while the masquerades forcefully collect or extort money from the tricycle riders. Why? Where is the law? Is traditional law the highest law in Nigeria??
See more photos from the dramatic scene below.
You may like to read; Soldiers beat Keke driver, strips him naked, plays with his manhood