- Breaking: 12 injured as 3 Storey Building Collapses in Lagos
- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
There was mild commotion today in Ikeja, Lagos, as traffic was brought to a standstill and mourners were filmed swinging a casket while noisily calling attention to themselves.
Watch video below.
In the video shared online by Tony Krooz, the mourners can be seen carrying the casket while running and dancing with it as some others played different instruments, like the drum, and sang.
People walking on the street had to run as the mourners approached with the casket.
Their parade led to traffic, and masquerades accompanying them went after the tricycle and motorcycle riders to extort them.
Sharing the video, Tony wrote:
Something just happened right now at ikeja…..who is the deceased? Royalty?? Cult member?? I mean….in broad day light and I see niggas swinging a casket back and forth while the masquerades forcefully collect or extort money from the tricycle riders. Why? Where is the law? Is traditional law the highest law in Nigeria??
See more photos from the dramatic scene below.
You may like to read; Soldiers beat Keke driver, strips him naked, plays with his manhood