- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
There was mild commotion today in Ikeja, Lagos, as traffic was brought to a standstill and mourners were filmed swinging a casket while noisily calling attention to themselves.
Watch video below.
In the video shared online by Tony Krooz, the mourners can be seen carrying the casket while running and dancing with it as some others played different instruments, like the drum, and sang.
People walking on the street had to run as the mourners approached with the casket.
Their parade led to traffic, and masquerades accompanying them went after the tricycle and motorcycle riders to extort them.
Sharing the video, Tony wrote:
Something just happened right now at ikeja…..who is the deceased? Royalty?? Cult member?? I mean….in broad day light and I see niggas swinging a casket back and forth while the masquerades forcefully collect or extort money from the tricycle riders. Why? Where is the law? Is traditional law the highest law in Nigeria??
See more photos from the dramatic scene below.
You may like to read; Soldiers beat Keke driver, strips him naked, plays with his manhood