- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
Police showed up to V75 Chicago after receiving a call about a warrant for R. Kelly’s arrest. Someone called the police to say that Mr Kelly was there and he had a warrant for his arrest.
Police confirmed that they were at the club and made contact with R. Kelly. However, once they determined there was no actual arrest warrant for him, he was left to continue partying the night away.
It is still not known if the caller was playing a prank or if he really thought there was an arrest warrant.
Meanwhile, in spite of the controversy surrounding the singer, R. Kelly’s party was a blast. He was surrounded by screaming fans as he grabbed the mic and declared, “I don’t give a f**k about what’s going on!!!” And he had fans hailing and cheering as he sang.
watch the video below.