- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Police showed up to V75 Chicago after receiving a call about a warrant for R. Kelly’s arrest. Someone called the police to say that Mr Kelly was there and he had a warrant for his arrest.
Police confirmed that they were at the club and made contact with R. Kelly. However, once they determined there was no actual arrest warrant for him, he was left to continue partying the night away.
It is still not known if the caller was playing a prank or if he really thought there was an arrest warrant.
Meanwhile, in spite of the controversy surrounding the singer, R. Kelly’s party was a blast. He was surrounded by screaming fans as he grabbed the mic and declared, “I don’t give a f**k about what’s going on!!!” And he had fans hailing and cheering as he sang.
watch the video below.